As you may have heard, today starts the 100 day countdown to election day. It’s hard to believe that 225 days have already gone by since I started blogging this past December. If you’re like me, the time has flown by and election day will be on our doorsteps before we know it.
To mark the 100 day countdown, take a minute to reflect on ONE thing you can do today to make a difference. Here are five thoughts:
- Reblog or Share this post. Let others know that we don’t have much time left to tell our stories and educate voters in Minnesota
- Update your Facebook status: “100 days from today, Minnesota will determine whether or not discrimination will permanently be written into our state constitution. Ask me why I’ll be voting NO to stop that from happening.”
- Read about the volunteer opportunities available near you and sign up for at least one of them.
- Text a friend letting them know that we’re 100 days out from NOvember’s election day.
- Write a letter to your local paper sharing your thoughts about why this amendment would be bad for our state and the impact it would have to real Minnesotans
Pick one (or if you’re feeling extra ambitious, pick a couple) thing to do from the list. And if you need more ideas, drop me a note as I’m happy to share!
Here’s to making a difference the next 100 days. We only get one shot at getting this right, let’s make sure we make it count!