Is it just me, or wasn’t it just 100 Days until Minnesota votes on marriage? If you’re like me, you’re probably wondering where the past 50 days went! It’s hard to believe that August has come and gone and we’re already over halfway through September…
Trust me, the rest of September is going to fly by and we’ll be saying “trick or treat” before you realize it. With only 50 days to go until election day, please take a minute to do ONE thing from the list below:
- Reblog or Share this post. Let others know that we don’t have much time left to tell our stories and educate voters in Minnesota
- Update your Facebook status: “50 days from today, Minnesota will determine whether or not discrimination will permanently be written into our state constitution. Ask me why I’ll be voting NO to stop that from happening.”
- Read about the volunteer opportunities available near you and sign up for at least one of them.
- Text a friend letting them know that we’re 50 days out from NOvember’s election day.
- Write a letter to your local paper sharing your thoughts about why this amendment would be bad for our state and the impact it would have to real Minnesotans
We’ve made great progress and are nearly tied in the polls. The other side is about to begin their dirty campaign; please help me proactively counter that by taking action today.
I hope to be celebrating with you 51 days from now, but that’ll only happen if each of us takes action now…