This past Thursday, CNN reported on the Maryland Senate’s vote to legalize same-sex marriage in that state. Governor Martin O’Malley has already pledged to sign the bill into law when it hits his desk. Could Maryland become the 8th state in the Nation to allow same-sex marriage? Stay tuned to find out!
No Comments by Minnesota for Equality / February 26, 2012 / Posted in: Marriage Equality, Other States
- New years update
- Minnesota for Marriage concedes defeat
- Amendment supporters’ streak broken
- A message for Fr. Mike Tegeder
- United for Our Future Rally news coverage
- Victory in all four!
- Blog Milestone: November 8, 2012
- Goodnight, Minnesota
- Vote No Yard Sign
- Minnesota marriage amendment results
- Minnesota Voted NO. Thank you!
- Rybak Tweets Love
- 2:30am update: Vote No declared winner
- 12:04am Update
- Midnight update
- Couple of live tweets
- Polls are now closed
- WCCO readies marriage amendment graphics
- My own little election party
- Minnesota unions urge a NO vote