Yesterday, Minnesotans United sent an email out encouraging folks to check out “The kNOw Tool.” Curious if anyone has used it yet? I’ve used one of their other tools, the Personal Fundraising Page, but haven’t had a whole lot of response. Curious if the below will get more usage?
Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments. From the Minnesotans United email, it looks pretty easy to do:
- Visit http://know.mnunited.org
- Connect to your Facebook account — don’t worry, nothing will be posted without your permission — or create an account manually without Facebook.
- Fill out the information to match yourself in the voter file (or, if there’s no match for you, just click next).
- Find your friends (on the left) and match them to their voter file (on the right).
- Tell us — if you know — whether your friends support or oppose this amendment, before you talk to them.
- Go out, have the conversation, and come back tomorrow and tell us how it went!